Classic Tour Chichen Itza
Enjoy this wonderful trip visiting Chichen Itza, one of the seven wonder of the world. We take you to discover this incredible place and learn more about the mayan culture with or certified guide. You also, can walk around the zone and see closely the structures. After this, you will visit the sacred cenote where you will have the opportunity of swim in its crystalline and refreshing water.
Meet and enjoy the enigmatic Chichen Itza archaeological site, fabulous ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization, named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and its renowned Temple of Kukulcán, considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World.
After this, the next spot is the delicious regional buffet where you will delight yourself with the tasteful food that we have for you. Then, you will visit the town of Valladolid where you will have the opportunity of walk around and buy souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Access to cenote Ik kil
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- bilingual guide
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round transportation
- Entrance to Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Does not include drinks in the buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Chichen Itza is one of the greatest jewels of the Mayan world and a place that you have to visit at least once in a lifetime. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988 and the Kukulkan pyramid was selected as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This is where the magnificent phenomenon of light takes place during the equinox when the serpent God descends Kukulkan as a shadow.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
On this tour, get to know a cenote and experience one of the cenotes that are part of a network of underground rivers considered sacred by the Mayan people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
After the tour, enjoy an extensive buffet at a nearby restaurant. Finally, travel to a cenote, a natural pool where you can cool off and enjoy a moment of tranquility after a hectic expedition.
You can also visit the magical town of Valladolid, a colonial town in the Yucatan peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.