Classic Sacred Valley Tour (1 Day).
→ Sacred Valley Tour is the most classic tour in Cusco, where you get to visit amazing landscapes, impressive archaeological Inca sites, and majestic picturesque valleys.
▬ The sacred valley includes the areas between indigenous villages, Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Urubamba and Chinchero. This tour is incredible and breathtaking landscapes, you must do it. It’s worth! ¡Book your full day sacred valley tour with who knows it the best!
▬ Tour Type: Walking, history, culture, Full day Tour
▬ Tour Starts: Pick up is at 8:00am from your hotel and drop off will be around 6:00 pm
▬ Highlights: Pisac Market, Pisac ruins, Ollantaytambo fortress and Chinchero
▬ Consideration: Remember comfortable shoes – lots of walking around the sites, Passport, Camera etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transportation round-trip (Cusco to Cusco).
- Professional English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all the Inca sites
- Tips for tour guide and driver
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Pisac :
Attractions on the Pisac :
- Pisac Archaeological Park
Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo / Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
Operates: We will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00am in order to visit nca ruins, and andean market of Pisac. These places will be visited during the morning before lunch in Urubamba. After lunch you have two Inka sites left to explore such as Ollantaytambo ruins, the colonial church of Chinchero and the Inca terraces. After visiting the three Inca sites you get back to Cusco late in the afternoon to drop you off in your hotel or in the main square.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.