Classic Chinatown Tour and Optional Hosted Dim Sum Tasting Luncheon
One of San Francisco's most popular destinations for visitors is our Chinatown. Offered by a long established tour operator with talented, Chinatown native guides. They have a plethora of information and personal anecdotes to share. We welcome new friends to our colorful, exciting, and historic community for a guided walking tour, and optional hosted dim sum luncheon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided by a talented, Chinatown-native tour leader
- Easy stroll with cultural and historical narrative
- Several interesting stops along the route
- Tea presentation and sampling at a premier tea purveyor
- Fortune cookie factory visit and samples
- Entry/Admission - Wok Wiz Chinatown Tours
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (appreciated, but completely at your discretion)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wok Wiz Chinatown Tours, Meeting spot: Hilton Financial District, 750 Kearny St. (across the street from Chinatown), San Francisco, CA 94108-1860
We meet in the lobby of the Hilton Financial District, 750 Kearny. Please enter the lobby and veer left to find the wall map. It is just adjacent to the concierge desk. If you arrrive early, there is comfortable seating nearby.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
We will see many historical, cultural and architectural points of interest throughout Chinatown. Guides are local experts and have a wealth of knowledge to share.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Gate Fortune Cookies Co, 56 Ross Aly, San Francisco, CA 94108-1204
Sample freshly made fortune cookies and see the fascinating process of making them. Various flavors available. A popular stop!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Portsmouth Square, 50 Walter U Lum Pl b/t Clay St & Washington St in Chinatown, San Francisco, CA 94108
Visit the open air "living room" of local residents. A gathering spot for socialization with significant historical features.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :750 Kearny St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.