Classic Best Adventure In Kenya And Tanzania 2019/2020
safaris are tailor made to suit every client's needs and with professional guides are there to assist you every step of the way. Even though there is a general outline of your safari, your guide will talk with you regarding each day’s plans. He will tell you about the country you are visiting, its history, traditions, the area you are visiting, what you see; he will take you to the loveliest places, look after any formalities or negotiations with the local people, and take care of your safety and comfort. They all are proficient in bush craft, and can also tell you about the local traditions, wildlife, identify the birds, and help you learn more about the world around you. All our guides speak English as well as their local language and some speak French and Spanish as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 10x Dinner
- 10x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 11 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All arrival and departure transfers,mineral water,All meet and greet services,4 x 4 transportation
- Services of an English or Spanish or French speaking driver-guide
- unlimited game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle:First-aid kit,a pair of binoculars,cool box,fire extinguisher
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Entry/Admission - Crescent Island Game Park
What's excluded :
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Visa fees
- Christmas and Easter supplements of USD $ 45 per person per night on the Christmas and Easter dates.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- ARRIVAL - NAIROBI
Departure Point :Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick clients from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.