Class III White Water Rafting / Half Day / Arenal
The northern zone of Costa Rica is blessed with the most beautiful landscapes and incredible rivers for rafting.
With an excellent level of water throughout the year, Balsa River will allow you to enjoy the best rafting experience if you're novice. If you are an expert you will enjoy it the most, thanks to its beautiful surroundings, challenging rapids and good waves that may request you a good maneuver from time to time.
Best of all: just 30 minutes from your hotel in La Fortuna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Jacamar Naturalist Tours
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Main Street South side of La Fortuna's Catholic Church, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 4417 Costa Rica
Our experienced, professional bilingual guides will give a safety speech and instruction for adventure on the river, then we will equip you up with life jackets, helmets and ready for fun!
There are many possibilities to see at a lot of wildlife, including monkeys, iguanas, sloths and many tropical birds such as ospreys, hawks, kingfishers, orioles and toucans.
Definitely a unique day to combine adventure and nature.
We have a saying in: Just live it!
-Pickup at the hotel
-Arrive at the River
-Receive the instruction and safety rules from the guides
-Enjoy the activity.
-After the tour, you will join a delicious lunch at a restaurant near the river. The lunch is a typical food of Costa Rica named “casado”. In case of allergy or special requests please leave the note.
-Having taken the lunch you will be transported back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Gelatoland, Costado Sur de la Iglesia Católica de La Fortuna, Apartado Posta 40-4417, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Selected hotels in La FortunaArenal Backpackers, Arenal Bungalows, Arenal Country Inn, Arenal Green, Arenal History Inn, Arenal Hostel Resort, Arenal Kioro, Arenal Manoa Lodge, Arenal Nayara, Arenal Oasis Lodge, Arenal Paraiso, Arenal Palace, Arenal Rabfer, Arenal Regina, Arenal Rossi, Lavas Tacotal, Arenal Volcano Inn, Backpackers La Fortuna, Baldi, Bijagua, Brisas Arenal, Cabinas las Palmas, Cabinas Jerry, Cascada de Fuego, Camara de Turismo La Fortuna, Campo Verde Hotel, Catarata Eco-Lodge, Cerro Chato Lodge, Choza Inn, Colores del Arenal, Counter Los Lagos, Counter Tierra del Fuego, De Campo, Fortuna Downtown Inn, Eco Arenal, El Secreto, El Silencio del Campo Hotel, El Volcan, Erupciones Inn, Faro Arenal, Fortuna Backpackers, Green Lagoon, Heliconias Lodge, Jadines ArenalKokoro Arenal, La Catarata, La Fortuna, La Fortuna Suites, La Pradera del Arenal, La Cabañitas, Las Colinas, Las Flores, Las Orquideas, Lavas del Arenal, Loma Real, Lomas del Volcan, Los Guayabos, Los Lagos Hotel Resort and Spa, Luigi’s Hotel, Magic Mountain, Miradas Arenal, Montaña de Fuego, Monte Real, Montechiari, Mountain Paradise, Nepenthe, Paradise Hotsprings, Princesa de la Luna, Posada Arenal, Posada Colonial, Pura Vida Hotel, Rancho Cerro Azul, Rio Danta, Roca Negra Inn, Royal Corin, San Bosco Inn, Sagú, Sierra Arenal, Selvita Lodge, Sueño Dorado, Tabacon Resort, Tropical Paradise, Tangara, The Cañon Lodge, Tifakara, Tilajari, Vagabondo Hotel, Villa Fortuna, Villas Vilma, Vista del Cerro, Volcano Lodge, Villas Vista Arenal EXTRA COST:Arenal LodgeArenal ObservatoryChachagua RainforestHideaway Rio CelesteLinda Vista Del NorteLost Iguana Resort and SpaMagesticRancho MargotEl TucanoThe Springs Resort and SpaVolcano GoldVillas Eco Arenal
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Water shoes needed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.