Class II & III White Water Rafting in Guanacaste
A beautiful canyon fulfilled with ancient trees and green all over the way.
Practice the best rafting on Guanacaste.
Feel the adrenaline as you go downstream by the surprising rapids
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
We begin the adventure heading towards the Corobici River, which offers crystal-clear waters surrounded by a beautiful canyon full of old trees and lush green vegetation. Its pure white water offers a great option to enjoy rafting in Guanacaste. Almost 12 kilometers of class II & III rapids surrounded by magnificent tropical forest landscapes, make this rafting trip is a perfect combination of nature and adventure. You will enjoy observing the fauna of the area while paddling through the rapids.
This adventure will deplete your energy, so a complete and delicious lunch will await you when the tour is over. Our well-trained staff will make you feel confident and ensure that your adventure will be fun and problem-free.
Departure Point :Jacamar Naturalist Tours (Guanacaste), 10°34'20.3"N 85°35'01.9"W, Provincia de Guanacaste, Guardia, Liberia, Guanacaste., Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.