Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport Private Transfer
Pickup inside the port, just at the dock of the ship. Clients can decide their pickup at the port accordingly to their flight's departure.
The driver is happy to hel Clients with their luggages
Drop-off at the Fiumicino airport, directly to the requested Terminal
Our private transfer from Civitavecchia port to Fiumicino airport is very convenient, safe and easy to book.
per adult from
50 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Luggages: one suitcase and one hand luggage per person
- 30 minutes waiting starting the time of disembarkation
- Local driver
What's excluded :
- Wheelchair is not accessible for a transportation for 2 pax and it's on request at charge
- We meet and pickup Clients at Civitavecchia port, just at the dock of their ship.
The driver waits Clients with a sign showing their name
Drop-off at Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci airport (FCO)
Clients are kindly requested to provide to the driver their flight details in order to identify the Terminal
The price includes one suitcase and one hand luggage per person. The company reserves the right to apply supplements for excess baggage.
The wheelchair must report at the time of booking.
The wheelchair is not accessible for a transportation for 2 pax and it is considered on request and it is subject to a supplement of Euro 25 to be paid directly to the driver
Departure Point :1: Civitavecchia Port, 00053 Civitavecchia, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
2: Civitavecchia Dock, E840, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
We meet and pickup Clients inside the port, just at the dock of their ship
PortsCivitavecchia Dock, E840, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, ItalyCivitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, ItalyCivitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Return Detail :Fiumicino Aeroporto, 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Available on board: Surgical masks Hand sanitizer Car sanitizing detergent We assure daily cleaning and sanitization of the vehicle Natural ventilation of the vehicle Customers are required to wear the mask for the entire duration of the service Customers cannot occupy the seat next to the driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.