Civitavecchia Cruise Port Shore Excursion: Roman Golden Sand Beach Sun&Sea
Relax at one of Italy's most well-known, busy, and beautiful beaches:
• Santa Severa Beach, which is known for its golden sand and cove-like location.
Our ideal location allows you to relax in peace on a white sandy secluded beach for half a day.
• Santa Severa Castle with self-guided visit from outside.
Free time on the beach to lounge and Lunch.
Private or Shared Tour options are available.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Civitavecchia Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and dropoff
- Worry-free Shore Excursion
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Food and drinks
- Sunbeds, umbrellas
- Tour Guide, audioguides, entrance tickets
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Santa Severa
- Entry/Admission - Spiaggia di Santa Severa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Santa Severa, Via del Castello, 00050, Santa Marinella Italy
Santa Severa’s Castle is one of the most evocative places of the Lazio region, located along the Tyrrhenian coast, 20 minutes from Civitavecchia Cruise Port, is a heritage of inestimable value both historical and cultural.
The first written documentation of the castle dates back to 1068.
You will visit from outside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Spiaggia di Santa Severa, Lungomare Pyrgi, 00058 Santa Severa, Santa Marinella Italy
Relax at one of Rome's most well-known, busy, and beautiful beaches, Santa Severa Beach, which is known for its golden sand and cove-like location, nearby the Santa severa Castle.
This area is completely different from the hustle and bustle of the main towns.
Enjoy sunbathe, swim in Mediterranean Sea clear water (if season allows), walk along the beach, have a snack, and if you choose, lunch time in a tipical local restaurant on th beach.
After a half day of relaxation, return to the starting location.
Things to bring:
• Photo / Video camera.
• Swimsuit and Sun Lotion.
• Wear light clothes and comfortable jelly shoes.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.Ports
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.