A lot of different stories happen in Saint-Petersburg! The sightseeing tour will help you to understand which one is true and it will help you to create an overall picture of the city.
During the individual car tour you will also visit one of the best cathedrals in St. Petersburg – the Church of Spilled Blood or St. Isaac Cathedral ( choose one) –both are unique buildings!
The name of the Church of Spilled Blood took after the story connected with the murder Alexander II, who was killed there. The church was built according to the traditions of Russian style and considered to be a business card of the city, its interiors – the real museum of mosaic.
St. Isaac Cathedral is included in the list of the highest dome buildings, the observation deck with a marvelous view on Petersburg’s great spaces is located on the colonnade of the Cathedral. Some people call it the “museum of colored stone”. When you personally visit it, you will see why.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide -4 hours
- Skip the line admission tickets to the Church of Spilled Blood or St. Isaac Cathedral
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service- 3 hours *The driver leaves in the museum,
- f you want the driver wait for you and drop to the hotel back, you may order extra hour
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
In memory of the innocently shed blood, the cathedral is called the Savior on Blood. Another name of this cathedral is the Church of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. The memorial temple was built on donations collected throughout the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
St Isaac's Cathedral is one of the most famous attractions in St Petersburg. Its gilded dome dominates the city skyline and can be seen even far out into the Gulf of Finland. It is the fourth largest cathedral in the world following St Peter’s in Rome
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.