City trip on the Bosphorus (Istanbul)
15 million inhabitants, a rich culture, sights from many centuries, excellent food and the proverbial connection from west and east ...
Istanbul is not without reason one of the most visited city break destinations in the world!
I spend a few weeks in the city every year. That's how I got to know Istanbul and later got to understand it.
I have gathered my experiences and tips about the city here in the hope that they will help you during your trip.
These include places worth seeing, good restaurants, public transport, the airports, insider tips and all other questions for a city trip to Istanbul.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
We offer you a city break in the most beautiful city in the world. We show in the most beautiful corners and sights of the metropolis Istanbul.
• Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
• Galata Tower, Buyuk Hendek Cad. 2, Istanbul Turkey
• Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
• Taksim Square, Gumussuyu Mh., Istanbul 34437 Turkey
• Ortakoy, Istanbul Turkey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travelers directly from the exit area.Airports
- Istanbul International Airport, Istanbul Turkey
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.