City Tours Mexico City 8 Hours
If you want to live an exceptional experience this is the place; culture, gastronomy, history, important monuments among many other things. We have highly trained and qualified personnel. Responsibility, respect and punctuality are our essential values to provide the best of services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Paseo de la Reforma
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico, Centro Historico, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Our tourist guide takes you to visit each part of this emblematic sector, for example they will visit the Palace of Fine Arts, the Post Office Palace, Munal, the House of Tiles, the Ruins of the Aztecs, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Paseo de la Reforma, Paseos de la Reforma No. 42, Mexico City Mexico
A tour of the independence column and its main monuments on av. Walks of the Reformation, example Diana Cazadora, La Palma, Cuahutemoc and Monument to the Revolution.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Chapultepec Castle, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Mexico City 11100 Mexico
A tour of the Chapultepec Forest is made in its different sections and the Chapultepec Castle is visited.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All vehicles are disinfected between each service, and we provide disinfectant liquid for passengers and protection inside the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.