City tour with the visit to Ala-Archa National park
Spend your day visiting the many attractions in the city center, as well as magnificent places in the countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee to the National Park Ala-Archa
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal gifts and expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bishkek-City, Suyumbayeva, 142/2, Bishkek 720000 Kyrgyzstan
You will start the tour from a visit to Osh Bazaar - open oriental bazaar where you can find all kinds of goods and items: non-food and food categories. You will be able to learn about Kyrgyz products and see local trade experiencing barging if you would like to. The colours of east bazaar will attract you to make memorable photos and even try some of the food items: dry fruits, local kurut, nuts. There is also a special section for crafts and souvenir items with the best prices. You will visit this section as well.
Depends how hungry you will be, the tour will be continued with the visit to the main square Ala-Too and Monument of Manas, the Oak Park and the Monument of Kurmanjan-Datka, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Victory Square.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ala-Archa Gorge, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
After city tour you will go to Ala-Archa National park. This tour is an amazing experience with the short trekking up to the mountains toward the “Broken Heart” rock. From there, you will be amazed with the views will opened in front of you - an intersection of two rivers “Ak-Sai” and “Adygene” surrounded with snow peaks mountains covered with junipers or rocky sometime. While walking there you will see up to the 80 different kinds of plants, including flowers, rowanberry trees, plants of lime, lemon and scallion which you will be able to try depends on the season you are traveling. National park Ala-Archa - one of the most magnificent places outside of Bishkek, where you can feel and experience the wildlife. This preserved park is the best place for people who love and admire nature, cause the park is the motherland for endangered species as wild goats, deer and snow leopard along with the scenery full with gorgeous mountains, waterfalls, rivers and its keynote “junipers”. Moreover, you will have the chance to meet such small animals as squirrels, when the wild goats and snow leopards are habitats of the high altitudes of these Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bishkek Park, 148 Киевская Бишкек, Bishkek 720001, Kyrgyzstan
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from other hotels and points
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The price is mentioned for a group of minimum 2 pax
- For an individual tour, you need an extra charge of $ 30
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.