City tour to explore the capitol of Costa Rica
We will visit museums, national monuments, national church, the most popular markets, all with a expert guide.
San José is full of interesting museums, theaters and historical buildings with a multitude of cultural activities. Its modern and active lifestyle is evident, as numerous hotels, shops, galleries, restaurants, cafés, bars and clubs are located around city.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kiosco San Jose
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiosco San Jose, Calle 7, Avenida 11, Barrio Amon, San Jose Costa Rica
We will pick you up from your hotel in San Jose to take at this wonderful tour to meet some more about Costarican culture with drop off at your hotel. The capital and largest city in Costa Rica, San José has a lot to offer its visitors that hail from around the world. It is a contrasted city with exhilarating expressions of history, traditions, art and architecture.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel in San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.