City Tour Sibiu in English
Sibiu is one of Romania's cultural and tourism capitals, attracting tourists due to its wonderful medieval charm. The city's historical center has been recently renovated in 2006 and looks spectacular.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide for 2 - 3 hours
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Photo fees
- Personal costs (souvenir, drinks, etc)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sibiu, Sibiu, Sibiu County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Enjoy a 2 Hours walking tour of Sibiu
Visit a city in which past and present blend harmoniously
Enjoy the abundance of architectural styles and the rich cultural life
Have a guided tour of Sibiu and learn its historical past and cultural events.
Starting from the Big Square (Piata Mare) and continuing on the old streets of the city you will see the main attractions of the city, like Small Square with the "Eyes of the City", The Evangelical Church, The Famous Liars' Bridge, The Orthodox Cathedral of Sibiu and many more.
Explore the narrow streets, colourful buildings in the three central squares, houses arches, courtyards and mysterious tunnels, passageways and rooftops old mottled with "eyes" wide open will make you feel the flair of the city.
Sibiu is one of Romania's cultural and tourism capitals, attracting tourists due to its wonderful medieval charm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piața Mare 12, Sibiu 557260, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- EUR 10/ pers= supplement for private tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is operated in English / German
- Minumum number of persons: 1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.