City Tour, Santa Catalina in Arequipa + Lunch
Enjoy with family and friends our beautiful white city, Arequipa.
Tour the amazing Monastery of Santa Catalina, a place full of culture and history. The intrusive cells, the small streets, cloisters full of colorful flowers and the walls painted in fresh dyes.
We will visit the Plaza de Armas, one of the most beautiful in Peru, the Jesuit Church of the Company, which on its beautiful facade announces the so-called mestizo architecture, its cloisters and dome.
You will also visit other charming places like Casona Tristan del Pozo, Plaza San Francisco that surround the cataloged as Rome of America. Arequipa, white city known in part for its architecture of Sillar, white volcanic stone.
Do not miss the history of Arequipa without visiting the main architecture of the historic center of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide in English and Spanish
- Typical dish to choose and drink
- Arequipeño Ice Cream
- Entrance ticket to the monastery Santa Catalina
- We lend umbrellas if necessary.
- Visits to the historic center.
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra expenses
- Does not include Photography service.
Pedestrian Tour through the center of the city of Arequipa. In the course we can enter several attractions. Tour the amazing Monastery of Santa Catalina, a place full of culture and history. The intrusive cells, the small streets, cloisters full of colorful flowers and the walls painted in fresh dyes. We will take a pedestrian tour through the main attractions of the city center. In some points we will make a free entry route like the Cloisters of the Company, Tristan del Pozo and other points to end the visit knowing the Monastery of Santa Catalina, a magical and charming place to know the Colonial Arequipa.
• Monasterio de Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina 301, Arequipa Peru
• Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus, Plaza de Armas, Arequipa Peru
• Tristan del Pozo (Continental Bank Exhibition Gallery), Calle San Francisco 108, Arequipa Peru
• San Francisco Plaza, Church and Monastery, Zela & San Francisco Streets Cercado, Arequipa Peru
• Plaza de Armas, Arequipa Peru
• Historic Centre of Arequipa, Arequipa Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the passenger hotel is far from the city center, the meeting point will be in the main square of the city of Arequipa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.