City Tour of Abu Dhabi Landmarks
Discover simply the capital of UAE in more than 10 languages, see the Mosque, Saadiyat, The Corniche, Yas island, Emirates Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- Audio guiding in multilingual and driver guide in English.
- Free Wi-fi on our Busses and USB charger available
- Round trip transportation in modern & comfortable vehicle
- Guided tour of Abu Dhabi landmarks
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food & Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Yas Mall
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yas Mall Yas Leisure Dr, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Yas Mall is the capital’s ultimate destination for shopping, dining and entertainment right in the heart of Yas Island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port, Near Mina Market, Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Dates are part of the culture in the UAE. As the date is one of few fruits that can be planted in the area it became a major component of the diet here. The variety of date types can make it fun to taste before choosing which type to buy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom.
After this We stop at Islamic Art Gallery for 20 Minutes
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
An iconic Abu Dhabi landmark, this beautiful hotel blends Arabian splendour with the latest luxuries to create a magical and memorable experience.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Start time: 09.00 HrsPickup: We pickup all the guests between 30 - 60 minutes before the tour departure time.Drop off: Hotels in Abu Dhabi$15 supplement will be charged for the pickup and drop off for the guest stayed in Yas Island hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts @ 09:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 4 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and ,Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Important info:
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- The Cultural foundation & Al Husn palace is closed for renovation in Abu Dhabi, hence not incorporated in the itinerary of Abu Dhabi tour
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat , Sun 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.