City Tour La Paz and Valley of the Moon - Bolivia
In this walk you will get to know this wonderful city, where we will appreciate the cultural, historical, architectural and natural richness
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valle de la Luna, La Paz, Bolivia
Visiting Murillo Square, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Church of San Francisco, the replica of the semi-underground temple of Tiwanaku, the QuilliQuilli viewpoint, the Costumbrista museum, the witches market where local people buy products necessary for ceremonies Rituals such as La Ch'alla and the offerings to Pachamama (Mother Earth) after our visit to the urban center, we will visit the Valley of the Moon passing through the residential neighborhoods of the southern area.
After our visit to the city you will have free time for lunch and in the afternoon we will continue with the visit to the cable cars; a trip through the skies of the city of La Paz from the cabins of the Red, Yellow and Green lines, in which you will achieve a different perspective of the city; since its topography will allow you to appreciate a spectacular landscape of the Illimani, the mountains that surround it and the coexistence of modernity with the traditional, allowing yourself to be enveloped by the charm of La Paz - Wonder City.
Departure: 09:00 a.m.
Arrival: 12:30 pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.