City Tour in Ushuaia with Jail Museum (Museo del Presidio)
The tour starts at the Tourist Pier. Then, along Maipú Avenue, we will observe different attractions highlighted by its history and architecture, among them, the Civic Square October 12, the Former Government House of Tierra del Fuego, the General Ramos Warehouse and the Church of Our Lady of Mercy, which is the oldest in the city and retains its original structure.
We will also see the Monument to the Islas Malvinas, and from the old airport, we will have one of the best panoramic views of the city and the surrounding mountain range. Then, we will continue to the viewpoint of Las Hayas Hotel, where we will have a beautiful panoramic view of the Ushuaia Bay, the Beagle Channel and the port. In our descent we will observe the Paseo del Centenario, the main street of the city, the San Martín Avenue, the Pioneer House and the new temple of Our Lady of Mercy.
We include the visit to the Museo Maritimo and del Presidio, or Jail Museum with information about the origins of Ushuaia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
A complete city tour of Ushuaia City
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.