City Tour in Santos - History, Traditions and Culture
Santista of the gem, born and raised in Santos, I have the honor and pleasure to take to know my city, its peculiarities, legends, stories and much of our culture caiçara and the coast. I am a journalist, photographer and tour guide and promise a light, safe and fun activity. We can create the script you want.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - one per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local expert guide.
What's excluded :
- Attraction Tickets
- Drinks and food in general.
- The tourist itinerary will be combined between participants and the guide. There are several options of places to visit in the Historic Center of Santos and on the edge of Santista Beach, such as museums, restaurants, monuments, historical and traditional sites of the city. We will visit these places by car and walk a little on the waterfront and downtown.
• Municipal Aquarium of Santos, Avenida Bartolomeu de Gusmao 110 Praça Ver. Luiz La Scalla - Ponta da Praia, Santos, State of Sao Paulo 11045-908 Brazil
• Jardins da Orla da Praia, Santos, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
• Catedral de Santos, Praca Patriarca Jose Bonifacio s/n, Santos, State of Sao Paulo 11013-910 Brazil
• Monte Serrat, Santos, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
• Art Gallery Benedicto Calixto, Avenida Bartolomeu de Gusmao n 15, Santos, State of Sao Paulo 11045-400 Brazil
• Coffee Museum, Rua Quinze de Novembro 95, Santos, State of Sao Paulo 11010-151 Brazil
• feijoada - Brazilian typical food with beans and pork.
• Fresh Local Fish - Local fish
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in Santos and in the Port of Santos, Concais.Ports
- Porto de Santos
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/24/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.