City Tour in Lima
Lima is the capital of Peru located on the coast of Peru. Although its colonial center is preserved, it is an overflowing metropolis and one of the largest cities in South America.
It houses a collection of pre-Columbian art and the Museum of the Nation traces the history of ancient civilizations in Peru. The Plaza de Armas and the 16th century cathedral are the core of the old center of Lima.
VISITS: Lima in its three periods (Prehispanic, colonial and modern).
AVAILABILITY: Every day
EXIT SCHEDULES: First turn 9:50 and Second turn 14:50
TOUR DURATION: 4 hrs. (approximately)
FREQUENCY: All year
NUMBER OF PEOPLE: Minimum 1 paxs
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from hotel
- tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lima, Lima, Lima Region
At a pre-established time the pick-up will take place, we will make a panoramic view of the Huaca Puccllana, a large archaeological complex built more than 1500 years ago.
Then we will have a view of the Historical Center of Lima, Government Palace, the Municipality of Lima, the Cathedral and the Archbishop's Palace.
We will visit Plaza San Martin, the historic Plaza Mayor where we will witness the architecture of that colonial era, we will appreciate beautiful balconies and colonial style mansions.
We will also appreciate the Convent of San Francisco, the cloisters and its impressive library and we will culminate with a tour visiting the underground galleries or catacombs, the main cemetery of the colonial era that still shows a Gregorian atmosphere.
Get to know the most traditional residential areas of Lima, El Olivar de San Isidro, Miraflores and Larcomar
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up in your hotels (san Isidro-Miraflores distric and Lima city centre)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.