City tour in Khiva
The ancient city of Khiva which is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site is a marvelous and significant historical site, but is also the one which is often overlooked. Located in the main Silk Road route, it used to be a major trading and commercial post along the route. Because of its significance and centeredness to the Silk Route, it was named the capital of the Islamic Khanate in 16th century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport during the tour
- Meeting point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Khiva, Khiva, Xorazm Province
Ancient Khiva was visited by personalities like traveler Al Istachri and famous geographer Ibn Battuta who both dubbed this place as a city with excellent law and order and planning which can still be found in the ruins and numerous oriental building complexes found throughout the city.
With a history spanning two millennia, Khiva is home to some of the most ancient monuments in Central Asia built by its rulers from time to time. Here are the main tourist sightseeing spots you must visit on your Khiva City Tour
Departure Point :Kalta-minor Minaret, Khiva, Uzbekistan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Tash Khovli Palace, Khiva, Uzbekistan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.