City Tour in Cusco
You will spend a very good time making the visit to the more important sightings of all-around Cusco whit the best professional team.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Santo Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, Peru
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
The cathedral of Cusco keeps within the most beautiful canvases and altars of the Cusco art school of the XVI, XVII and XVIII century. Will met more of the history of all Cusco in this visit
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
An archaeological use for the cult of the water.
Stop At: Q'enqo, Cusco Peru
This name means, the labyrinth in the Quechua language, thanks to the form the Incas give to the place, carving the alive rock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
The archaeological site of megalithic rocks, an old temple called fortress in other times because of the wars the Incas and Spaniards fight in this place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Remember we start whit the collections at the hour we give you in your itinerary, which means we can arrive in the next 30 minutes after the scheduled hour.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.