City tour for Hotel Guests
Enjoy this 4-hour amazing city tour of Cartagena. We will visit saint phillip fort and The Monastery of Popa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air conditioning vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Castillo San Felipe de Barajas is a fortification located in the city of Cartagena de Indias in Colombia.
It is located on a hill called San Lazarus.
It was built in 1657 during the Spanish colonial era.
He suffered constant attacks from the English and French,
Being the French commander Baron de Pointis who took the castle in mid-1697.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Popa Convent, Calle 37, Cartagena Colombia
When the traveler approaches Cartagena by any of the three routes - land, sea or air - the first thing that you can see from a distance is a mountain range or small hill, whose highest part measures 148 meters above sea level. It has always been called La Popa de La Galera.
When the visitor penetrates inside the convent, he is admired by the magnificence of the central courtyard and, above all, by the solidity of columns and walls capable of resisting attacks and bombings.
The church was dedicated to the purification of the Virgin or Candlemas, name that comes from the candles that bless in his honor on February 2, holiday day.
There is no festivity in Cartagena, neither civic nor religious, that has a splendor equal, and not even similar, to that of the Candelaria de la Popa festival. The crowds that form in the solemn precession on February 2, from the sanctuary of La Popa to the city center, are not contemplated in any other popular concentration
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If traveller do not want be picked up in hotel can go to Bóveda number 3 to 13:45 hours to wait for our bus and operator.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately forma sunny days (hats, comfortable clothes, sunglasses etc)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.