City Tour Express from the Airport
This tour is custom designed for all people who are in transit in El Salvador. They are given the option to hire our services to make their wait enjoyable. The pass that extends to each passenger exempts the payment of the airport tax or tourist card.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Private transportation
- • English – Spanish tourism guide.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Todo lo que sea consumible en comida y bebida o compra de artesanias, es por cuenta propia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Salvador, San Salvador, San Salvador Department
For this tour, you need an approximate 8 hours connection in El Salvador.
We begin our trip to San Salvador, stopping along the way in a viewpoint to admire this wonderful city. Then we will continue through the streets of modern San Salvador, visiting the residential and commercial area of Santa Elena; The Zona Rosa, a place of entertainment with bars, restaurants and hotels and the Plaza Salvador del Mundo, the symbol of the city. Let’s get to the historic center of the city, including the Metropolitan Cathedral, where the Monsignor Romero memorial site and more.
Departure Point :Cargo Terminal, El Salvador
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.