City Tour Cusco - Peru
Enjoy completely the city of Cusco in its full inspiration, starting from the 4 surrounding Ruins, Cathedral, Qoricancha, Inca Museum, San Blas, Stone of 12 Angles and San Pedro Market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrances to attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
After picking them up at the hotel, we move away from the city center to visit Sajsayhuamán, an impressive citadel full of colossal buildings surrounded by beautiful landscapes and in total communion with the environment.
Afterwards, we will continue to the Inca worship center of Qenqo, with the surprising altar for sacrifices embedded in the internal part of its rock formation.
Finally we will arrive at the watchtower of Puca Pucará and Tambomachay, a monument of notable architectural excellence, which is considered one of the pillars of the Andean cosmo-vision.
Then we go to the San Blas neighborhood of the artisans, where you can walk through its typical colonial streets and its main square, we will walk down Hatun Rumiyoc street, finding on our way the Inca Roca palace, today the Archbishop's Palace, where we will have time to admire the world famous Twelve Angled Stone. We continue to the Plaza de Armas to visit the Cathedral that houses colonial works.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.