City Tour Cusco Half Day | Traditional Tour Cusco - private service
If you are in the city of Cusco, take a half-day tour of the city and its surroundings.
The Traditional city tour Cusco will allow you to explore the archaeological capital of America and the four nearby archaeological sites.
Admire the ornamental religious beauty of the Cathedral. Walk down the impressive Loreto Street towards the Coricancha temple (gold enclosure) and also visit Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, and Tambomachay.
The Cusco Classic Tour begins and ends at your hotel, lasts 6 hours and is exclusive only for your family.
per adult from
What's included :
- A driver and minivan only for your family
- Top-level local guide who speaks English.
- Tickets to the Cathedral and Coricancha.
- Partial tourist ticket to visit Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, and Tambomachay.
- Complimentary bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
Half-Day Combined Tour in Cusco
Your professional guide and a private minivan will pass through your hotel at the agreed time so you can start the Traditional Tour Cusco.
Start at the Main Square and visit the Cathedral, a masterpiece from the colonial era. Then, be amazed at the beautiful facade of the Jesuits church. Continue walking along Loreto street and stop at the Qoricancha temple to admire the perfect harmony of Inca and colonial architecture.
Visit also the 4 megalithic archaeological sites: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
Finally, after the tour, we will leave you to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.