City tour by Patagonia Dreams
We begin with the visit to Punta Walichu, an archaeological site located 8 km from the town, which will show you the traces of the first men who walked these lands.
You will make a visit along the Coastal Promenade and the Redonda Bay, meters from the coast of Lake Argentino, where you can observe the abundant local birdlife.
As a last stop, in the Historical Interpretation Center you will observe through a self-guided visit, the facts of greater historical relevance from the glaciations to the present.
Participate in the history of the place, contemplating El Calafate, on the banks of the imposing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the hotel
- Guide enabled
- Entry/Admission - Walichu tip (Cuevas Gualicho)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
We will take a tour of the most important areas of the tourist village and know its history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Walichu tip (Cuevas Gualicho), Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
We will tour the ancient Caves of Gualicho and learn the different interpretations that exist about the cave paintings of our Patagonian natives.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.