City Tour and Tequila Tasting Puerto Vallarta
Tour begins with a walking guided tour around the Broadwalk of Puerto Vallarta. Where you will learn all about the culture and history of this enigmatic city.
See the most famous sculptures, visit the catholic Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe church right in the heart of Puerto Vallarta through colorful stores. A handicraft and jewelry store will visit among useful explanations of Mexico's precious rocks.
We will continue to Los Arcos de Mismaloya view site, continuing to rancho Los Veranos.
Once at rancho Los Veranos, in an authentic distillery, the whole tequila made process, will be explained by an expert, who will offer tasting samples at the end.
Optional lunch is offered at our restaurant before we get back to your hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PICK UP AT HOTEL
- TOUR GUIDE
- TEQUILA TASTING AND DESTILATION PROCESS EXPLANATION
What's excluded :
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
WALKING TOUR WITH TOUR GUIDE, SEE THE BEAUTIFULL SCULPTURES OF OUR BROADWALK, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT CULTURE AND HISTORY
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.