This tour is a celebration of urban landscape photography and street art
An alternative tour that combines modern life and history
Visit the neighborhoods that are not very exposed to tourists with extraordinary displays of street art and get a first hand experience where the youngsters hang out
Discover an exciting new chapter in city’s life/ history and see the true soul of Athens
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
Twilight is the best time for exploring the postindustrial urban culture of Gazi and Kerameikos. The fading sunlight gives a golden coating on the industrial sites of Gazi and is the best time to capture the urban landscape of old warehouses, buildings of amazing architecture and the best of street art. From Gazi and Kerameikos we will walk to Metaxourgio which is an up and coming area full of theaters, bars, cafes, restaurants and a vibrant art scene. Τhe neighborhood offers a great chance for street photography experimentation. From there we will move on to Psyrri and Monastiraki area to end up on Pnyx hill for a breath taking magnificent view of Acropolis and Lycabettus hill under the golden light of the sunset.
Departure Point :Kerameikos, Athens 118 54, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.