City Sightseeing Toronto Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore Toronto in your own time with an unlimited 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. You'll see everything this incredible city has to offer, including the CN Tower, Yonge-Dundas Square, Casa Loma, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the Distillery District and much more! Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck, and absorb the useful facts from the on-board multilingual audio tour commentary. This tour also includes a free Harbour & Islands Cruise, where you'll get to see Toronto from the relaxing perspective of the water. There are so many ways to see Ontario's capital!
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- Free Harbour & Islands Cruise (one ride, May to October only)
- Audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Booklet including discounts on local eateries, shops and attractions
- Tour map
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Red Line:
Attractions on the Red Line:
- Yonge Dundas Square - The starting point on this unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour is at Yonge Dundas Square, but you can actually join the tour at any point along the route, with the freedom to explore Toronto at your own pace. This energetic public space is known as the Times Square of Toronto, and you'll see why when you experience the bright lights and modern structures!
- Wellesley Station
- 680 Yonge St
- 786 Yonge St
- Park Hyatt Toronto
- Casa Loma - Hop-off at Casa Loma to explore the more historic side of Toronto at this gorgeous early 20th century castle. Or stay on the bus and listen to the audio tour commentary for some informative facts about this fabulous attraction that has been used as a filming location for some big Hollywood productions!
- The Annex
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Gardiner Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario - Also be sure to hop-off at the Art Gallery of Ontario, where you'll discover a collection of art from many different time periods. This is a must-see for those that appreciate a bit of artistic flair, as this museum is one of the largest art galleries in North America!
- Scotiabank Theatre Toronto
- TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) North Building - It is around this part of the tour that you'll discover the world-famous CN Tower. From the open-top deck you'll have great views of this highly impressive structure, that at one point was the tallest tower in the world! Maybe the braver passengers on this sightseeing tour will venture into the tower and make their way up to the giddy heights at the summit!
- 123 Front St W #1
- Bremner Boulevard
- Hockey Hall of Fame - The Hockey Hall of Fame is a museum dedicated entirely to Ice Hockey. You'll get to see the Stanley Cup, as well as all sorts of other pieces of memorabilia from the NHL's past. If you're feeling sporty hop-off the red-double bus to experience this tribute to Canada's favourite sport!
- Market Street
- Distillery District
Harbourfront Centre / CN Tower / Hockey Hall of Fame / St. Lawrence Market / Bata Shoe Museum / Toronto Entertainment District BIA / Yonge-Dundas Square / City Sightseeing Toronto / Scotiabank Theatre / Yonge and Eglinton
Operates: 09:00am - 5:00pm (changes seasonally), frequency - every 15 - 35 minutes (changes seasonally)
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round (Except on 1st January, 17th November, 25th December)
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Frequency: 15-35 Minutes
- January - mid March: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm
- Mid March - mid April: 10:00am - 3:00pm (every 60 minutes)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mid April - September: 09:00am - 5:00pm (every 15-35 minutes)
- October - mid October: 09:00am - 4:45pm (every 20-25 minutes)
- Mid October - mid November: 09:00am - 4:45pm (every 30-45 minutes)
- Mid November - December: 10:00am - 4:45pm (every 65 minutes)
- Harbour & Islands Cruise: Operational from May to October only, Meeting Point - Harbourfront Centre's West Pier, Duration - 45 minutes, Frequency - every 60 minutes
- Harbour & Islands Cruise departure times: June, July and August - First tour at 10:30am, May, September and October - First tour at 11:30am, Last tour - 7:30pm (Monday - Thursday), 8:30pm (Friday-Saturday).
- Please note: Boat tours are seasonal, weather permitting, and subject to captain's discretion.
- Mobile vouchers an be redeemed at any bus stop along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at bus stop 1 (Yonge-Dundas Square).
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.