City Sightseeing Thessaloniki Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Enjoy the pretty sights of Thessaloniki on a fun and informative hop-on hop-off bus tour. With unlimited access to the bus route for 1 day, hop on and off as much as you please, seeing all of the major landmarks along the way. From the open-top deck enjoy 360 degree views of the stunning coastal landscape. This Greek port city has ancient origins, and you can explore some of this fascinating history if you hop off at Ano Poli (Upper Town). The on-board audio tour commentary adds an educational element to your experience, ensuring you learn fascinating facts as you cruise round. On your sightseeing journey you'll discover some incredible architecture, such as the Church of Agios Dimitrios, which dates all the way back to the Byzantium empire! There's so much to see in this destination, and with bus stops placed at all the best spots in town, this double-decker bus tour is the most convenient and enjoyable way to see Thessaloniki.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 1 day
- Audio tour commentary & headphones
- All vouchers valid until 31st December 2020
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 1 hour 15 minutesStops on the Bus Route:
Attractions on the Bus Route:
- Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki
- Church of St. Demetrios
- Ano Poli
- Port of Thessaloniki
- White Tower of Thessaloniki
- Makedonia Palace Hotel
White Tower of Thessaloniki / Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki / Port of Thessaloniki / Church of Saint Dimitrios - Patron of Thessaloniki
Operates: 10:00am - 5:00pm, every 40 minutes (April - October). 10:00am - 2:00pm, every 120 minutes (November - March).
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Season: All year round
- Summer bus schedule (April - October): 10:00am - 5:00pm. Duration 75 minutes. Frequency: every 40 minutes.
- Winter bus schedule (November - March): 10:00am - 2:00pm. Duration 75 minutes. Frequency: every 120 minutes.
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour. Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at Bus Stop 5 (Lefkos Pyrgos). Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.