City Sightseeing Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Optional Boat Tour
Explore Stockholm at your own pace with a 24 or 72 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus pass. On this sightseeing tour you'll experience all of the Swedish capital's highlights, including The Royal Opera, The Vasa Museum, The Royal Palace, ABBA The Museum, City Hall and much more! From the open-top deck you'll enjoy fabulous panoramic views of Stockholm, and with an on-board audio tour commentary provided in 11 languages, you'll feel totally immersed in the history and culture of this fantastic city. If you opt for a ticket that includes the boat tour, then you can also discover all of the key landmarks from the unique and enjoyable perspective of the water!
per adult from
24 to 72 hrs
What's included :
- 24 or 72 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Free entry to Grona Lund with adult tickets
- Hop-on hop-off boat tour (if ticket selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Stockholm is famous for being one of Europe’s most well preserved Medieval cities and it boasts countless of memorable landmarks and attractions. On-board a City Sightseeing bus, you will be able to enjoy panoramic views of these from the bus’ open-top deck, plus you’ll be able to learn all about them from the recorded multilingual commentary!
With 19 tour stops along the bus route, you can hop-off and explore sights including the Royal Swedish Opera; built in the 18th century, it has been the host to many famous opera performances and is one of the cities most striking buildings. As you travel over to Skeppsholmen, passengers can enjoy 360-degree views of the Baltic Sea surrounding the Blasieholmen Bridge – remember to bring your camera, the views are breath-taking!
Hop-off and have some fun at attractions including the famous Ice Bar, or visit the Abba Museum at Stop 12, a fascinating attraction dedicated to the iconic group, including several contemporary exhibitions that explore their work and achievements! Another ultimate museum experience along the route is the Skansen, it was the world’s first ever open-air museum, so it’s well worth being explored!
Another of Stockholm’s most impressive areas is the Gamla Stan – Old Town – where you can admire the colourful buildings and cobbled streets and get a real feel for the culture of the city.
Tour Stops -
1 Strömgatan/The Royal Opera
3 Old Town (west)/Kornhamnstorg
4 Viking Line/Stadsgården
7 Old Town (east)/Räntmästaretrappan
8 Royal Palace/Slottet
12 ABBA The Museum/Gröna Lund
14 Historiska Museet - Frihamnen/Cruise berth
17 ICE Bar
19 City Hall
Combine your ticket with a boat tour and enjoy more sightseeing, including Royal Palace, Skeppsholmen and Vasamuseet. A full loop of the boat tour takes roughly 1 hour, or you can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 8 stops along the boat route!
Please be advised that the boat tour only operates between May and September. The bus tour operates all year round.
Departure Point :For the full tour, hop-on at Stromgatan (Stop 1). However, customers can join and end the tours at any of the stops along the route.
Departure Time :24 hours Hop-On Hop-Off Bus 6/1/2020 - 10/28/2020
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
72 Hours Hop-On Hop-Off Bus 6/1/2020 - 10/28/2020
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :At the 'end' of the tour, the bus will return to the first departure point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour operates all year round. Duration - 100 minutes. Frequency - every 30 minutes.
- Bus Tour operating times:
- 1st January - 31st May: 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- 1st June - 5th July: 10:00am - 5:00pm.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- 6th July - 18th August: 10:00am - 7:00pm.
- 19th August - 25th August: 10:00am - 5:00pm.
- 26th August - 31st December: 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Boat tour operates 6th June - 6th September. Duration - 55 minutes.
- Boat Tour operating times:
- 27th April - 23rd June: 10:10am - 5:10pm, every 20-30 minutes.
- 24th June - 1st September: 10:10am - 6:10pm, every 15-30 minutes.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.