City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover the sights of Reykjavik with a 24 or 48 hour hop on hop off bus pass! On a comfortable double-decker bus, passengers can hop-on and off an unlimited number of times within the given time period, creating a sightseeing adventure to their own schedule. The tour covers the city’s most popular locations, including the Old Harbour, Hallgrímskirkja Church, Harpa Concert Hall, Laugardalur Valley and much more! Enjoy panoramic views of Reykjavik from the open-top deck, and learn all about the city's culture and history from the informative audio tour commentary provided in 8 languages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 or 48 hours
- Multilingual audio commentary in 8 languages + headphones.
- Free Wi-Fi
- All vouchers valid until 31st December 2020
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre - Discover this unusually brilliant building, that is nearly as eye catching as the natural surroundings!
- Old Harbour Souvenirs
- Reykjavík Maritime Museum
- Whales of Iceland - Explore this fascinating museum that is dedicated to the giants of the ocean.
- National Museum of Iceland
- Reykjavík Art Museum Kjarvalsstaðir
- Hallgrimskirkja - Hop-off at Hallgrimskirkja, to see one of Iceland's most iconic structures. This church is beautifully unique in appearance, so have your camera at the ready!
- Umferðarmiðstöðin (BSÍ)
- Marc O'Polo (Kringlan Shopping Center)
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
- Skarfabakki Harbour
- Hofdi House
Hallgrimskirkja / Perlan / National Gallery of Iceland (Listasafn Islands) / Laugardalur Park / National Museum of Iceland / Sun Voyager / Reykjavik Maritime Museum / City Sightseeing Reykjavik / Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre / Reykjavik City Hall / Hofdi House / Kringlan Mall / Whales of Iceland
Operates: 9:30am - 4:15pm, every 45 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates all year round, except for 17th June, 10th, 24th August, 31st December.
- A full loop of the tour takes approx. 75 minutes
- Tours depart every 45 minutes from 09:30 - 16:15
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring a printed voucher for this tour.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the tour stops along the route, with the first stop being at Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.