City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island
Cantonese style Dim Sum food served in Jumbo Kingdom Floating restaurant is well known in Aberdeen Fishing Village, where you can gain a deeper insight of an old traditional fishing village which is hard to find in any other parts of the World. This tour includes a visit to the traditional Man Mo Temple, tram ride to Victoria Peak, and free time shopping at Stanley Market.
Please see the list below of hotels where pickup can be accommodated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- Group Entry to skip the line for Peak Tram ride. Go to Sky Terrace for the spectacular view of HKG.
- Traditional Chinese Temple - Man Mo Temple
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Dim Sum lunch at Jumbo Kingdom
- Petty Person Beating show
- Ding Ding Tramways Ride
- English-speaking tour guide
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take bus ride by yourself after tour. No tour guide escorted
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - Man Mo Temple
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Standing at Sky Terrace, the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong, including the Victoria Harbour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peak Tram, No.33 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong China
Operated for over 125 years, there's nothing in the world like riding the 373 meters long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. Many skyscrapers buildings you passed by look like they leaning at a 45 degree angle!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hong Kong Skyline, Hong Kong Island, along Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong China
When taking a leisurely stroll in Hong Kong, you can see the amazing skyscrapers and watch the boats, ferries and vessels travelling back and forth.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Man Mo Temple, No.124-126 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong China
Built in 1847, the temple is dedicated to the gods, Man (Literature) and Mo (Martial Arts). The temple is notable for its many fine, well-polished brass and pewter incense burners.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Take a closer look at the old fishing village by taking a sampan ride
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen, Center of South District, Hong Kong China
Enjoy the dim-sum lunch at Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurnat, exclusively arranged for you in Aberdeen.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding), Hong Kong China
The oldest transport in HK since 1904
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
2: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
5: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
6: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
10: Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the Peak Tram Lower Station, there are two entries: Individual Entry and Group Entry. Most people will line up to buy tickets on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Usually less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. It saves your time but you do not skip the line of others lining up at Individual Entry.
- The Peak Tram will take a substantial upgrade project and the 1st service suspension is from 23 April to late July in 2019. The 2nd service suspension is from July to December in 2020.
- When Peak Tram service is suspended to carry out maintenance, or closed due to severe weather warning, alternative coach transportation will be available during the Peak Tram service suspension. This tour will be operated by coach transfer up and down the Victoria Peak. No reduction in the tour price for the lack of the Peak Tram ride.
- Betty Person Beating show is not availbe during some traditional Chinese Festivals such as Chinese New Year.
- You will be picked up from hotel lobby, or you will be advised to meet with your tour guide and other tourists at the nearest departure point. This tour is a seat-in-coach tour. You will buy a seat on a tour coach, share an escorted tour with other tourists. If you do not like the lengthy tour start time, please choose the option of "Private Tour Upgrade".
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- The standard cancellation policy is: (1) a 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. (2) Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 10:00 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 17:30 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- How to join in this tour from Kai Tak Cruise Terminal: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Harbour Plaza Metropolis (7 Metropolis Drive) at 10:20.
- How to join in this tour from Ocean Cruise Terminal: Please walk for 6 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel (3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui) at 10:00.
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 10:00.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.