city sightseeing Paris : Red Line and Boat
City Sightseeing Paris allows you to discover Paris on the easiest and most enjoyable way. From our first quality new branded double decker open top buses you will be able to visit the main sights of the city.
Red line and Boat price is - 35 euros.
per adult from
3 to 24 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Visit: City Sightseeing Paris, 9, Avenue de l'Opera, 75007 Paris France
• Red Line covers main focus on national, European and international political level like : Louvre Museum, Arc De Triomphe and The Eiffel Tower (The most iconic monument in Paris)
• Last departure of Red line from office is 18:00 and tour finish at 19:30 or 20:00 at Opera.
• Combine your ticket! With your Boat, Red & Blue ticket you also have access to the cruises of Vedettes de Paris. Discover Paris in one hour by boat. All the cruises start at the Eiffel Tower and go through the historical district.
• Hours of operation: From 10:30 am to 22.00 (seasonal opening times), with departures every 30 minutes. (Timetable)
• !! Attention: children up to 4 years old can board our buses for free but they still need a ticket for the boat.
Departure Point :City Sightseeing Paris, 9, Avenue de l'Opera, 75007 Paris France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Opera Paris
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.