City Sightseeing Lima Panoramic Bus Tour
Discover Lima's rich history and beauty on this exciting City Sightseeing tour by open-top bus! Choose from three day-time panoramic tour options, the Historic Tour, the Barranco & Miraflores Tour, and the City Tour. There's also an unmissable Night & Fountains Tour, a chance to experience a night-time panoramic tour, which includes seeing the spectacular 'Magical Circuit of Water' fountain.
You'll see an incredible array of Lima's beauty on this tour, including the old historic centre, the neighborhood of Miraflores, and the gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean from Love Park (Parque del Amor). This double-decker City Sightseeing tour is perfect for the whole family and is a great way to see Peru's capital city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio commentary available in English and Spanish
- City Tour inclusions - 4 hour panoramic tour, entry to Lima Cathedral
- Barranco & Miraflores Tour inclusions: 45 minute panoramic tour, walking tour over Bridge of Sighs
- Historic Tour inclusions: 3 hour panoramic tour, entry to Lima Cathedral
- Night & Fountains Tour inclusions: Entry to the Magical Circuit of Water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the Lima Panoramic:
Attractions on the Lima Panoramic:
- Larcomar - Shopping Centre
Miraflores / Huaca Pucllana / Callao / City Sightseeing Lima / Parque Kennedy - Parque Central de Miraflores / Palacio Municipal de Lima / Fortaleza real felipe / Museo de Sitio Naval- Submarino Ex Bap Abtao / Plaza Grau
Operates: Tours in operation.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- City Tour: departs daily at 9:15am and 2:15pm. Duration - 4 hours
- Barranco & Miraflores Tour: departs daily at 9:15am and 2:15pm. Duration - 45 minutes
- Historic Tour: departs daily at 10:15am and 3:15pm. Duration - 3 hours
- Night & Fountains Tour: operates Wednesday - Sunday, departs at 7:00pm only. Duration - 3 hours
- Paper voucher is required for this tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Be advised that this is a panoramic tour, not a hop-on hop-off service
- Note that the Museum of Religious Art in Lima Cathedral is closed on Saturday afternoons, Sunday mornings and religious/public holidays. For these days, the City Tour & Historical Tour will include the Basilica and Convent of Santo Domingo instead.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.