City Sightseeing Kazan Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With the choice of a 48 or 72 hour ticket, City Sightseeing Kazan is the perfect way to explore the sights of this amazing city. Passengers can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 10 tour stops along the route to explore key attractions and landmarks at their own pace, including Yunusov Square, Bell Tower and Kazan Kremlin! Admire panoramic views of the city from the Bus’ open-top deck and enjoy hearing all about its history, dating back to over 1,000 years ago, from our the tours recorded commentary!
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 48 or 72 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 1 hour 10 minutesStops on the Kazan Route:
Attractions on the Kazan Route:
- Ploschad' Tukaya
- Staro-Tatarskaya Sloboda
- Sukonnaya Sloboda
- Bulak Hotel
- Dom Chaya
- Ulitsa Musy Dzhalilya
- Kremlin and Historical Center
- Kazan Wedding Palace
- Riviera Aquapark
- Ак Барс Арена
- Ulitsa Oktyabr'skiy Gorodok, 1/16
- Ministry of Agriculture of Tatarstan
- Ulitsa Maksima Gor'kogo
Kazan Kremlin / Tukaya Square / Kazan Family Center/ Viewpoint / Riviera Aquapark
Operates: 10:30am - 5:00pm, every 60 minutes. Saturday and Sunday only for the foreseeable.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration: 70 Minutes
- Departure Frequency: 60 Minutes
- First Tour: 10:30AM (from Stop 1)
- Last Tour: 5:00PM (from Stop 1)
- Audio commentary available in: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Tatarian, Turkish
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers must wear face masks and gloves when on the bus.
- Hand sanitisers are provided and must be used.
- Tour staff are all required to wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Seats and handles will be regularly sanitised.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.