City Sightseeing Gozo Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With a City Sightseeing Gozo ticket, you will have unlimited access to the bus tour for 1 day where you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the 17 tour stops along the 2 routes! Enjoy panoramic views from the bus’ open-top deck as you travel through the city on the iconic bus, as well the informative multilingual commentary! This tour will take you to Gozo’s most famous sights, including Xewkija, Ggantija Temples and Ramla beach!
per adult from
55 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 1 day
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Information Booklet including a map and select discounts to local attractions, restaurants and shops
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Purple Route:
Attractions on the Purple Route:
- Mgarr Harbour
- Savina Creativity Centre Gozo
- Ta' Dbieġi
- Ta' Pinu
- Fontana Cottage
Mgarr ix-Xini / Ta' Pinu National Shrine / Xlendi Beach, Cliff and Caves / Dwejra Bay
Operates: 9:45am - 3:45pm, every 45 minutes.
Route Duration: 55 minutesStops on the Blue Route:
Attractions on the Blue Route:
- Ramla Beach
- Mgarr Harbour
Ggantija Megalithic Temples / Ramla Bay
Operates: 11:35am - 5:30pm, every 45 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates all year round (except 25th December)
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at Mgarr Harbour (Purple Route stop 1)
- Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any bus stop along the routes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.