City Sightseeing Glasgow Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore Glasgow, one of the liveliest and most cosmopolitan destinations in Europe with this 1 or 2 day unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. You'll have access to 22 stops along the route, hopping on as you please within the chosen time period. From the open-top deck you'll have fabulous views of Scotland's largest city, and everything it has to offer, including impressive architecture, history and culture! Sit back for a relaxing loop of the tour whilst enjoying the on-board audio tour commentary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited 1 or 2 day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Free headphones
- On-board audio commentary available in 7 languages, plus a Kids Commentary!
- Panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- West George Street - Begin your unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour at George Square, one of Glasgow's main public squares, and the perfect spot to immerse yourself into the local way of life. You can join the bus tour anywhere along the route, but this is the best place to hop-on if you want to sit back, relax, and enjoy a full loop of the key sights!
- Glasgow Cathedral - Explore this medieval cathedral, a stunning piece of ancient architecture in this bustling city. The structure is actually the oldest building in Glasgow, and on this double-decker bus you'll learn some intriguing facts from the on-board audio tour commentary.
- Merchant City
- The Barras Market
- West Carriageway - If you're wanting a break from the urban aspects of Scotland's biggest city, head over to Glasgow Green for a relaxing walk around the pristine park. Or stay on the open-top deck of the bus to enjoy the sights of the statues, monuments and greenery with 360 degree views.
- St. Enoch Centre
- Saint Vincent Place
- Radisson Hotel
- Argyle Street
- Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre
- SEC Centre
- The Clydeside Distillery - Scotch Whisky is a key part of Scotland's heritage, and if you hop-off at The Clydeside Distillery, you'll get to experience what makes this beverage so great. If you're into your drink, and want to sample Glasgow's culture, this is a must-see. You'll discover some of the secrets behind the Whisky making process, as well as having a taste of this much-loved treat!
- Riverside Museum - Hop-off at this futuristic looking building on your sightseeing tour to explore one of Glasgow's most interesting attractions. The Riverside Museum is a museum all about transport, so you'll get to interact with some fascinating information and see some relics of transportation's past!
- Kelvin Way
- Byres Road
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Kelvin Way
- University of Glasgow
- Charing Cross
- Sauchiehall Street
- Theatre Royal
- Buchanan Bus Station
The Lighthouse / Kelvingrove Park / Gallery of Modern Art / McLellan Galleries / The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall / Merchant City / The Tenement House / Glasgow Green / Glasgow Botanic Gardens / Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA) / City Chambers / Glasgow Cathedral / Mitchell Library / The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel / People's Palace and Winter Gardens / Provand's Lordship / Regimental Museum of the Royal Highland Fusiliers / St. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art / The Tall Ship at Riverside / Trades Hall of Glasgow / Buchanan Street / Barras Weekend Market / University of Glasgow / George Square / Buchanan Galleries / City Sightseeing Glasgow / The Pavilion Theatre / Scottish Event Campus / Royal Conservatoire of Scotland / Theatre Royal / The Museum of Piping / Princes Square / Glasgow Queen Street Station / Merchant Square
Operates: 10:00am - 16:30pm, every 30 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates all year round (except for 25th, 26th December, 1st January)
- First tour: 10:00am, Last tour: 4:30pm
- Full tour duration: 80 minutes
- Tour frequency: every 30 minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.