City Sightseeing Cartagena Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Shore Excursion
When your cruise is in port, explore Cartagena on a 1 or 2 day hop-on hop-off bus tour. This bus pass enables you to tour the Colombian port city at your own pace, hopping on and off as you please within the given time period. Discover all of Cartagena's best landmarks, including Torre del Reloj, Castillo de San Felipe, Museo de Rafael Nunez, Muelle La Bodeguita, and much more! From the open-top deck, enjoy beautiful 360 degree views, whilst marvelling at the fantastic architecture. Be sure to listen to the on-board audio tour commentary to get a real sense of the history behind what you're seeing. Hop off the double-decker bus to get an authentic taste of the local culture, and take part in the included walking tour, for a brilliant guided stroll. You'll also get free entry to the Museo de la Esmeralda, another great perk of this Colombian sightseeing adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 or 2 day hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Entry to Museo de la Esmeralda
- Guided 90 minute walking tour
What's excluded :
- Cruise port pick-ups
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena:
Attractions on the Hop-On Hop-Off Cartagena:
- MUELLE DE LA BODEGUITA
- Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias
- Fuerte San Sebastian del Pastelillo
- Torre Del Reloj
- Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Casa Museo Rafael Núñez
- Playa del Boquetillo
- Cl. 31 #1-2
- Bocagrande Square Mall
- Avenida San Martín
- Casino Rio
- Hotel Caribe By Faranda Grand
- Hilton Cartagena
- Playa Castillo Grande
Walled City of Cartagena / Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias / Casa Museo Rafael Nunez / Fuerte Del Pastelillo / Plaza Bocagrande Centro Comercial / Torre del Reloj / Muelle La Bodeguita / Playa de Castillo Grande / Rio Casino / Walled City of Cartagena
Operates: Schedule: 09:00 - 18:00 Loop: 90 Minutes Frequency: 45 Minutes
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Tour runs from 9:00am - 6:00pm. Duration - 90 Minutes. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- Walking tour: Departs at 4:00pm. Duration - 90 minutes. Meeting point - Torre del Reloj bus stop.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A paper voucher is required for this tour.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.