City Sightseeing Benalmadena Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
See the sights of the beautiful city of Benalmadena on this City Sightseeing double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus tour with our 48-hour hop on hop off bus ticket! Explore the Costa del Sol coastal town on the comprehensive sightseeing tour, discovering sights like Puerto Marina, Benalroma Ruins, Tivoli-Cable Railway and Bil-Bil Castle.
Passengers can feel free to hop on and off as many times as they like at any of the 11 stops around Benalmadena or stay on the bus for the full tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 48 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + Free Headphones
- Free WiFi
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Puerto Marina
- Playa Malapesquera
- Med Playa Hotel Riviera
- Selwo Marina
- Av. Federico García Lorca, 13
- Parque De La Paloma V
- Arroyo de la Miel
- Teleférico Benalmádena
- Playa del Arroyo de la Miel y los Melilleros
- Castillo de Bil Bil
- Centro de Exposiciones de Benalmádena
Tivoli World / Selwo Marina / Benalmadena Pueblo (The Old Village) / Castillo de Bil Bil / Benalmadena Exhibition Centre (Centro de Exposiciones de Benalmadena) / Malapesquera Beach / Puerto Marina Benalmadena / Parque De La Paloma / City Sightseeing Malaga / Playa Arroyo de La Miel
Operates: Tours operate from 10am to 7pm, every hour. The bus at 12:30 pm is the only bus to go up to the town/Butterfly Park. For the return, guests will need to hop on a local, public transport bus. Tickets will be provided for this. The last tour is at 2:00 p.m. until further notice.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Frequency: 60 Minutes
- First Tour: 10AM
- Last Tour: 7PM
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- The bus at 12:30 pm is the only bus to go up to the town/Butterfly Park. For the return, guests will need to hop on a local, public transport bus. Tickets will be provided for this. The last tour is at 2:00 p.m. until further notice.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.