City of the Dead's Double Dead Tour
Can't decide whether to do the Underground City of the Dead Tour or the Haunted Graveyard Tour? Then don't. Get the worst of both worlds with our Double Dead Tour.
Led by an expert guide, you will venture into two of the most haunted places on the planet – the South Bridge Vaults AND the Covenanter’s Prison in Greyfriars Graveyard. The Covenanter's Prison is home to the Mackenzie Poltergeist, the best documented supernatural case of all time and only City of the Dead Tours has the key!
* 1hr 45 minute walking tour exploring Edinburgh's underground vaults and the Covenanter's Prison in Greyfriars Kirkyard, led by a local expert guide. Visit cityofthedeadtours.com for more information.
During very busy times of the year tours are marked SOLD OUT when places are still available, in order to avoid over-booking. Contact us on +44 (0)131 225 9044 or firstname.lastname@example.org if the tour you want is marked SOLD OUT in case places are available.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Local, expert guide
- Entry/Admission - City of the Dead Tours
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City of the Dead Tours, Edinburgh Scotland
The worst of both possible worlds. This tour goes into two of the most haunted places on the planet – the South Bridge Vaults AND the Covenanter’s Prison in Greyfriars Graveyard.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :St Giles' Cathedral, High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RE, UK
Return Detail :Greyfriars Kirkyard, 26A Candlemaker Row, Edinburgh EH1 2QE, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Language: English only
- Age: Minimum 12
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.