City of the Arts and Sciences
Guided tour around the City of the Arts and Sciences in order to see the magnificent new architecture of our architect Santiago Calatrava. It is a space for leisure, culture and scientific activities, somewhere to learn and have fun at the same time. Over 350.000 m2 in size This complex comprises the Ágora, Science Museum Prince Felipe, an IMAX cinema and the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia, a majestic Opera House.
In the Opera House -Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia- there are guided tours, it houses one of the most important artistic and cultural centres worldwide, and is a highly relevant international architectural reference. During the tour, visitors access the areas where opera and musical performances offered by Palau de les Arts each season take place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (unless they are free)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Av. Professor Lopez Pinero 7, 46013, Valencia Spain
Walking tour around the buildings from Santiago Calatrava: Prince Philip Museum, the planetarium Hemispheric (an IMAX cinema), the Umbracle (promenade with palm trees, bitter oranges, aromatic plants ....), the Agora, and the Opera House Reina Sofia.
This complex is called the City of the Arts and Science.
We will visit the museum in order to see the temporary exhibitions about science and technology, the Opera House Reina Sofia, during this tour, visitors access the areas where opera and musical performances offered by Palau de les Arts each season take place.
The Oceanographic is behind the City of the Arts and Sciences and has nothing to do with the CAC, it is another project from Felix Candela.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Apartments; hotels ...Ports
- Valencia Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.