City Lima Bike Tour - San Isidro Route
Our meeting point will be in the District of Miraflores, where we will begin to tour several tourist attractions. In this Tour, we will begin our tour by Bike
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet and Pads
- Excursion Tour (Tour begins and ends at Miraflores Center)
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Transfers from the hotel are not included.
- Not insurance against accidents
- In this tour we will be able to know some interesting cultural aspects of the city of Lima. Starting with the Huaca Pucllana, an archaeological site of great importance to our culture. Then, we will visit San Isidro, residential and financial district, where we will be able to tour its basilica and beautiful parks. We return to Miraflores for a walk along the pier and to the market of Surquillo, district bordering Miraflores, there we will be able to taste some own and exotic fruits and then finish the tour, with a delicious coffee in a restaurant with a beautiful view to the Peruvian coast, before returning to our starting point.
Departure Point :Miraflores, Peru
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.