City Escape from Paris to Le Touquet in a Private Plane
Escape the hustle and bustle of Paris for the day, follow the river Seine, see the beautiful coast of Normandy and land in le Touquet in just one hour with a small aircraft!
Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation.
So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the airfield provided, as there are several private airfields around.
++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ -->Depart from Paris-->land at le Touquet for a beach walk/lunch/swim--> Return to Paris in the afternoon, before it gets dark! Enjoy the view from a whole new perspective!
The flight can depart between 9-11h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private 2-2.5 Hour Flight Tour
- Access a private and exclusive airclub
- Discuss the route with your pilot, make it special
- Pilot Headset
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the activity
- Extra expenses in Le Touquet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Touquet Beach, Promenade, 62520 Le Touquet – Paris-Plage France
You'll get to lunch and bike at the beach in Le Touquet.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Stop At: Le Touquet – Paris-Plage, Le Touquet – Paris-Plage, Pas-de-Calais, Hauts-de-France
Have a lunch or stroll in Le Touquet
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cotes-d'Armor, Cotes-d'Armor, Brittany
Departure Point :1: Aérodrome de Toussus le Noble, 78117 Toussus-le-Noble, France
2: Meaux Esbly Airport, 77450 Isles-lès-Villenoy, France
3: Airfield Lognes, Aérodrome Lognes Emerainville, 77185 Lognes, France
4: Aerodrome of Saint-Cyr-l'École, Avenue Beltrame, 78210 Saint-Cyr-l'École, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.