City-by-the-Sea - 20 Min Helicopter Tour - Doors Off or On
Soar over the Honolulu skyline and Waikiki's white-sand beaches as you discover the seaside city of Oahu. From your guaranteed window seat enjoy views of Diamond Head, Punchbowl Crater, and the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Choose our exciting doors-off option and get crystal clear photographs of this beautiful city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Novictor Helicopters, 155 Kapalulu Pl Suite 197, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-1826
Fly high above the world famous city of Honolulu on our City-By-The-Sea helicopter tour. Your helicopter takes off from Honolulu International Airport and takes you over Honolulu Harbor and Oahu’s beautiful South Shore.
Pass By: Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Flying past Honolulu's skyline, you can see the busy shops of the Ala Moana Center and the popular picnic grounds of Magic Island.
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
As you near the white-sand beaches of Waikiki marvel at the multitude of surfers, beachgoers, sailboats, and swimmers savoring the beauty and joy of the island affectionately known as The Gathering Place.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Rising from Waikiki's beaches is mighty Diamond Head. Your bird's eye view will let you peer directly into the crater and wave to the hikers on the ridge beneath you.
Pass By: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
After flying over Punchbowl Crater and the U.S. National Military Cemetery of the Pacific, you head for Pearl Harbor.
Pass By: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
At the famous port, you will pass over the USS Arizona memorial and the famous Battleship Missouri. At the end of your tour, you will understand why so many people fall in love with this city-by-the-sea.
Departure Point :Novictor Oahu Helicopter Tours, 155 Kapalulu Pl #197, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate each passenger's preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of your tour.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to any passenger who is intoxicated or appears to be intoxicated. Passengers who are intoxicated will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full-fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years and older may fly with doors off.
- Recommend long sleeve shirt or light jacket, hair ties, and wrist straps for cameras and phones during doors off tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Novictor Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.