City and Country Side Tour with Luis
Enjoy this 6 hours interesting cultural City and Country Side Tour where you will visit the farmers market, explore the areas where the locals live, the town square and check out a look out point to admire the view of Zihuatanejo Bay. On the country side visit a tropical fruits plantation, a rural community where they manufacture clay tiles and bricks.
Enjoy a great lunch in Barra Potosi fishing village, the restaurant will be right on the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch and a drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks
- After the pick up at the Lobby of your hotel, you will explore some of the neighborhoods where the locals live; next you will be taken to a lookout point where you can take a great picture of the Bay.
In down town Zihuatanejo you will see the flea market, the main Catholic church and you will visit and have the chance to walk around the farmers market where the locals go shopping.
Out on the country you will be taken to a tropical fruits plantation where there are different types of tropical fruits such as: papayas, mangos, tamarindos, coconuts and more, you will be explain about the different harvesting seasons for the all the different tropical fruits that we grow in the region.
The next will be a visit to a small rural community where you will see how the villagers manufacture clay tiles and brick by hand with just clay in very primitive workshops and learn some economical facts about this village.
You will be taken to Barra Potosi Fishing village for a great lunch on the beach, where you can have one of the following choices:
• Chicken on the grill or breaded or chicken fajitas.
• Fish on the grill or breaded or on garlic sauce.
• Shrimp on garlic sauce or breaded.
• Vegetarian dish: cheese quesadillas, guacamole, rice and beans.
All of the dishes come with guacamole & chips, a sope, we also serve you handmade tortillas, beans and salsa. It comes with a beer or soft drink.
After lunch you will be taken back to your hotel.
On this tour the time goes by very fast, you will learn many things about the culture in this part of Mexico, good transportation, and a great lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:25am lobby of your hotel in Troncones 9am lobby of your hotel in Ixtapa 9:30am lobby of your hotel in ZihuatanejoPorts
- Centro, 40890 Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.