Circuito Chico & Boat Navigation to Victoria Island and Arrayanes Nat Park
This is the most traditional tour in Bariloche. It's a beautiful excursion where the city, woods, the lakes and mountains come together.
And then, a boat navigation to enjoy two excellent places: Victoria Island and Los Arrayanes National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers in/out
What's excluded :
- Port taxes (USD 4)
- The tour begins in Bariloche. Driving along the edge of the southern banks of Nahuel Huapi lake, as you follow Bustillo avenue, you'll find the Regatta Club, at milestone 20. The San Pedro peninsula and Puerto Bueno are beautiful spots where you can enjoy the amazing scenery and discover a small cave.After going around the peninsula, you'll reach Villa Llao Llao at milestone 23. You'll find a stunning viewpoint and other attractions in the area including the Llao Llao hotel, through the woods and Saint Edward's chapel, whose architecture blends with the surrounding environment. You'll see Puerto Pañuelo, the starting point of the lake tours and Victoria Island, the Myrtle Woods and Puerto Blest.
The trail continues deep into the Llao Llao peninsula. At milestone 30, a road opens that takes you to Villa Tacul, overlooking the Llao Llao bay. The circuit then takes you to Escondido Lake, where you can visit the Tourist Information office. Once you leave the peninsula, at milestone 33, the road crosses the Angostura stream. From here you can take a detour that leads to the Bahía López area, where you’ll find the rocky walls of mounts López and Capilla.Following the Shorter Trail, when you get to milestone 40 you'll find another panoramic viewpoint - 945 meters (3,100 feet) above sea level - with an excellent view of the Moreno lake and the Llao Llao peninsula. Traveling along the banks of Moreno lake, at milestone 42, you'll see the bridge that connects the east and west sides of the lake. There you can take a detour to the left to discover Colonia Suiza, where you can visit the small farms and campsites and have a delicious cup of tea.
Resuming the circuit route, 17 kilometers (10 miles) from the city you'll find Mount Campanario: From the viewpoint and cafeteria located at the top you can enjoy the most incredible panoramic views. Finally, at milestone 45, you begin heading back toward Bariloche.
Then, we will visit Victoria Island and Arrayanes Nat Park.
Leaving Puerto Pañuelo, located in the stunning Llao LLao peninsula and after sailing for about an hour, you'll reach the Quetrihue peninsula, located northeast from Nahuel Huapi lake, where the legendary myrtle woods are.The Myrtle (called “quetrihue” in the mapuche language) is a bush with an exquisite saffron color and white flowers. In this place, the only one in the world, the bush takes a tree form and creates a magical and rare forest.After walking around this unmatched scenery, you'll sail again to Puerto Anchorena, on Victoria Island, where you'll find lush vegetation that offers an incredible view.Following the trails of this beautiful and thousand-year-old island, you'll reach Playa del Toro, where you can see the paintings made by the native peoples that used to live in the area, surrounded by a magnificent volcanic-sand beach. An experience you'll never forget!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up from your hotelDirections: Pick up from your hotelDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.