Cinque Terre Winery Tour in Manarola
Discover the age-old winemaking traditions of Manarola in Italy’s Cinque Terre region on this 2.5-hour tour. Amble among vineyards, enjoy stunning views over the Ligurian Sea, and sip on regional wines during a tasting session near the beautiful 14th-century village. If you’re traveling from Genoa, upgrade to receive round-trip transport. Numbers are limited to 10 to ensure a personalized experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Wine tasting (2-3 glasses of white wine)
- Private return transfer from Genoa (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide in Manarola, one of a handful of towns that make up Cinque Terre, a registered national park and UNESCO World Heritage site famous for its vineyards and olive groves. Hear about the area’s rich history and long-held traditions in agriculture and fishing as you pass beautiful pastel-colored houses on the way out to surrounding vineyards along the Ligurian coastline.
Make your first stop at a local wine cellar. Gain an understanding of what differentiates these wines from others across Italy and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Continue onward to explore row after row of grape-laden vineyards outside the town, and enjoy stunning views over the Liguria coastline from a hilltop vantage point. Take the time to capture this spectacular landscape on camera, and perhaps pose for a photo or two among the vines!
Leave the views and vineyards behind you and head off to the highlight of the tour: a tasting session that includes focaccia bread. Sip on several varieties as you learn about the complex flavors of the grapes. If you like what you taste, buy some of your favorites from the region.
After 2.5 hours, your tour will conclude back near your meeting point in Manarola.
Genoa Transport Upgrade
Upgrade to include private transfer from Genoa in a 7-seat minivan. The journey from Genoa to Manarola takes approximately 1.5 hours each way, leaving you with five hours to explore Manarola and its surroundings. Want to see more? You can take a detour to Sestri or Golf di Tigullio before or after your Manarola tour.
Departure Point :Via Antonio Discovolo, 290, 19017 Manarola SP, Italy
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.