Cinque Terre unforgettable hiking experience
Hiking through the Cinque Terre is an amazing experience that gives a different perspective of this unique area, we'll be surrounded by the lushuring vegetation of the National Park with spectacular views of the multicoloured coastal villages that reflect the glittering sea.
Admiring this trail means coming close to the old tradition of wine and olive oil production or even interacting with locals as they work in olive groves or vineyards. We can have the chance to see folks out working in olive groves or carrying wine grapes from the harvest, with baskets full of grapes carried on top of the head or on the "monorail", the typical and unique mean of transport on the hills.
We will walk along the cliffs, amongst the forests and vineyards, private beautiful gardens surrounded by the scented mediterranean vegetation. An adventure that takes us off the beaten tracks and we'll be so rewarded at the end of the day with more knowledge about the envinroment and its vegetation and wildlife.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Hiking guide with certification
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Train tickets are not included (€ 4) per person one way
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corniglia, Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
We will admire the wonderful villages of Corniglia, Volastra and Manarola
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sindacato Ferrovieri Italiani, Piazzale della Stazione, 697, 19122 La Spezia SP, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- hiking equipment: hiking boots, sun hat + sunscreen + sunglasses, water (1,5 - 2 Lt), sticks (optional)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Any allergies must be highlighted
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.